Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 05-29-2015, 09:02 AM   #21
Zed
BANNED

Trolled jigs or or iron type jigs?

Good job.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:11 AM   #22
surfisher

I was throwing tady 45's haha. My buddy and his dad were throwing waxwings and some random, small diamond jig. I was running straight 40lb mono and they were not line shine at all. My buddy was running straight 50lb mono. We just chased the bird schools all afternoon. We passed the Thunderbird out there and it looked like they got some good ones as well. Ran into about 9 boils, each one lasted quite a while. My friends dad lost two because of leader knot issues. Tons of fish out there, they didn't make an appearance on the surface till it got sunny and more towards the slack tide.

From the radio chatter guys at the 181 were getting them on a slow troll with sardine. One guy got hit on a cedar plug. Our only bait fish was on a long soaked 'dine.
surfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:29 AM   #23
Zed
BANNED

May there be May tuna for everyone...
or June if a day isnt enough.

Thanks for the comeback.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #24
buddha

I actually think this may be a side benefit in that more people will obtain passports and hopefully they take advantage of them and see more of baja and other parts of the world.

Hopefully some will not just use them for only fishing although I am 100% sure that a whole lot of them will only use them for that purpose which is something I entirely understand.

The world is a big place and sadly many people do not take advantage of traveling to other countries and experience the culture of other people but mostly stay in their own little location.

For me travel has been the best education in my lifetime.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:11 PM   #25
Mahigeer

I just got this Email,

Good morning anglers,
We have been receiving questions about passport requirements while fishing in Mexican waters and have reached out to the CONAPESCA office in San Diego.

Please find their response below:

"
A Passport [or Passport Card] is required when a foreign citizen enters Mexico's land territory and its territorial waters. Territorial waters are defined as the area up to 12 miles measured from its continental coast line or from the coast line of any body of land recognized under Mexican sovereignty. That is, 12 miles around any Mexican islands, such as the Coronado Islands, Cedros Island, or the Revillagigedo Islands, for example, is also considered Mexico's territorial waters, where, according to Mexican immigration laws, any foreign citizen would be required to hold both a valid passport and a Mexican immigration document (FMM).>>

>>
In addition, we would like to reiterate the obligation for every person practicing sport fishing activities in Mexican waters to hold a valid Mexican fishing license and to observe and respect the established bag limits, as indicated in the poster attached for your convenience. >>
>>
">>
>>
Should you need any additional information, please contact CONAPESCA San Diego at (619) 233-4324 or visit www.sportfishinginmexico.com
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:23 PM   #26
Yakkid
"Broke like a joke"

why dont they ever believe me

come on guys i know wtffff im talking about good god i will never steer an angler in a bad direction. trust me when i get exclusive info. and legitmate sources.
Yakkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:45 PM   #27
YakDout
Brandon

It was all over the Internet the same day you posted. I had no doubts.
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #28
Zed
BANNED

You want a cookie?