Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #21
FARRIER

Thanks for the replies you all!
Old 11-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #22
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter (The 80's Man) View Post
Personally I also like Jim's posts. Sometimes they may take a day or two to finish reading them , but I always walk away with some applicable knowledge. Thanks, Jim.
Hey thanks!!!

I'm just always trying new things, and when I find something that works I like to share it.

That alternative dropper was just something I came up with one day, but since then I use it all the time, because it really does work. It's now just about my favorite way to fish.

Since posting it I have had many people email me about using it successfully, which is cool. I like to share and help others out, but I don't expect everyone to think or fish like I do.

More then one way to skin a catfish if you get my drift...

Jim
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #23
Willy

Yep,
When I first started on here I would use 'Jim Day' as a search criteria.

I've got two magged reels thanks to Jim's techs.

Funny too, I seem to remember other posters coming on here in their earlier days asking the same kinds of questions. Now they've become the authority on how to ask questions.

Despite what others might say, don't be afraid to ask any question on here any time. There are plenty of people with class and tact who will be happy to answer them.

Thanks Jim, and the other vets who are glad to share their knowledge with the up and comers. And thanks to those who aren't afraid to ask the questions that we all learn from.

Willy
Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #24
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Day View Post
Hey thanks!!!

I'm just always trying new things, and when I find something that works I like to share it.

That alternative dropper was just something I came up with one day, but since then I use it all the time, because it really does work. It's now just about my favorite way to fish.

Since posting it I have had many people email me about using it successfully, which is cool. I like to share and help others out, but I don't expect everyone to think or fish like I do.

More then one way to skin a catfish if you get my drift...

Jim
This is what fishing is all about. You find somthing that works and then when someone asks for help, you help them. That's what I love about this site, more people on here are willing to share their ideas and opinions and not fight as much as other sites, and people are catching fish. Keep up the good work all.
Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #25
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
Yep,
When I first started on here I would use 'Jim Day' as a search criteria.

I've got two magged reels thanks to Jim's techs.

Funny too, I seem to remember other posters coming on here in their earlier days asking the same kinds of questions. Now they've become the authority on how to ask questions.

Despite what others might say, don't be afraid to ask any question on here any time. There are plenty of people with class and tact who will be happy to answer them.

Thanks Jim, and the other vets who are glad to share their knowledge with the up and comers. And thanks to those who aren't afraid to ask the questions that we all learn from.

Willy
Thanks Willy for the tips. I have been fishing all my life, and coming to this site I have learned that there is always something to learn about fishing, now combine fishing with sitting on a Kayak and you have just moved into a different zone all together.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on the water sometime.
Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote