Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #41
Cbad Mike

BREAKING NEWS
A shark was just struck by a truck on the 5 freeway North of San Diego.
It is reported that a male shark was hit and killed by a Toyota Tacoma while he was crossing the southbound lanes.
Per the Mayor, the 5 freeway will now be completely closed to all traffic going North and South for the next 60 days until it is determined that it is completely safe for sharks to cross the freeway.
A spokes dick for the animal rights group PETA has called for an immediate permanent closure of the freeway, swift legal action against Toyota, and the slow painful death of the driver of the Tacoma.
Story developing.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #42
Zed
BANNED

And the number of Siberian tiger attacks on the beach is nonexistent w the pier fishing ban.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #43
FISH11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayachapi View Post
I knew it!

Reaction bite, reaction comments, reaction fishing ban. I had read a while back that GW's are mainly fish eaters until they reach around 10', then they switch to mammals (and human flesh). That was from memory and the internet, for what it's worth. I had heard the guy that got bit, on a talk radio show yesterday. He had no health insurance and wanted to know who was going to pay his medical bills. He said the fisherman were agitating the shark and caused the fish to bite him. Very angry at the people who where laughing on the U tube video. I haven't seen it. He takes no responsibility for putting himself in the Pacific Ocean, or swimming near a pier. I think this story will be around for while, and the truth may finally get out after all the sensational BS is played out. Next headline, "Man sues Fisherman, Manhattan Beach, DFW, State of California, and the Pacific Ocean.
It figures, a LAND SHARK tells the swimmer he has a case against the fisherman, the city, state and the ocean. Swimmer can't take personal responsibility, because that's what the LAND SHARKS have taught us. So it's everyone elses fault, except the OCEAN SHARK. Hey it's called PROFFESSIONAL CURTESY!
Old 07-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #44
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

I think this is just a tragic accident, and no one is to blame. There should be a swimming ban for at least a year.

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #45
Cbad Mike

The "victim" is wondering who is going to pay his medical bills?
He should have signed up for Obama care...
Now the other taxman will pay him a visit next April.