Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #13
Margarita Mike

Allens kayaks, Ricks-Cobra kayaks, kayakfishingaddicts, Moyers, Plastic Navy, Jas's events and BWE and many more have all been alot of fun. I helped out with many and seen the work that goes into them. Its like alot of Tourneys or clubs, you have 200 people but only 5 to 10 people doing all the work. Its a labor of love for sure.
With all the permits, etc. that go into tourneys now a days, it was just to much for a few to do. Everyone wanted big raffles and if you didn't have that, few showed up. Is it really about raffles? or just getting out and fishing for a day with great people? Maybe a BBQ, or a few beers.
I like others have gott' n old after 25 plus years of kayaking, but still love doing it. I've slowed down alot in those years, but still enjoy wagering $5 with my friends.
God Bless those who want to put something together, I'll be there.
Just my 2cents
Margarita Mike is offline   Reply With Quote