Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Porter
Junior

Fully Rigged Extreme

This kayak is fully rigged. This is the newer (08') hull design with the channels in the bottom for better tracking. The inside also is void of that 1/2" thich spray in foam the older ones have. If you read about this kayak it is the most stable kayak out there. I went from a Prowler 15 to this and yes there was a difference in speed however when fighting a big thresher or yellow or even paddling out with a load of lobster pots on this this in unmatched. Now for the accessories... I replaced the original hatch with a gator hatch so my kids can come out on the water with me, in replacing the hatch I also replaced the seal with the bigger seal to actually create a water tight seal. I added a ritchie compass, Cuda 168 mounted on a RAM extender to bring it more to eye level, the transducer is mounted inside shooting through the hull (great reading due to me using Lexan vise Marine Goop), Perko deck lighting/storage/bait tank lighting kit, RAM 2000 rod holder mounted on the center console, Pelican 1050 micro box also mounted on the center console for your valuable you dont want to get wet out there (camera, phone, keys, etc.), Kayatank installed in the center hatch for easy access (switch in the center console with deck light switch), Surf to Summit GTS Elite seat, Bending Branches Infusion Dream carbon fiber paddle, inside rear hatch is a red hatch pouch to keep your stuff together also the battery leads and battery for the Kayatank, Precision Pak with a 3 rod holder mounted on it to mount on the back for everything else you want to bring (bought from Hook1), kayak stand, and the kayak also has 5 flush mount rod holders. This kayak is in great condition, well taken care of, and is only about a year or so old. I am asking $1200OBO, this is a quality craft with quality gear added to it so no lowballers but send your offers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00044.jpg (63.4 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00045.jpg (60.1 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00046.jpg (63.9 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00047.jpg (52.7 KB, 416 views)
Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Porter
Junior

$1000obo
Old 03-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
Porter
Junior

SOLD!!!

Enjoy Mark.