Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
jaycee386

SOLD!!! Hobie Outback 2010 Dune $2300

Trying to sell ASAP. Im located in Gardena, CA. Fully loaded kayak the COMPLETE package. Absolutely everything you need to fish. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!
List of whats included.
-Turbo fins
-Sailing rudder
-Hobie Livewell w/5 rod holder
-Hobie cart w/trux fat tires
-2 Hobie rod extenders
-NRG life Jacket
-Lowrance Elite 5 fish finder w/one of a kind custom in water transducer setup
-Lowrance Ram mount
-3 Ram rod holders
-4 batteries 2 for livewell and 2 for fishfinder
-Hobie hatch liner
-Standard Horizon VHF radio w/3yr west marine ext warranty
-5 rod leashes (not the cheapo home made kind)
-Promar telescoping Gaf
-Bait net
-Bow line
and a bunch a nic nacks ill throw in. Retiring from kayak fishing so i'll give you everything i have.
$2300 OBO. i'll work with you but no low ball offers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 063.jpg (65.7 KB, 625 views)
File Type: jpg 207.jpg (67.0 KB, 564 views)
File Type: jpg 208.jpg (47.2 KB, 571 views)
File Type: jpg 210.jpg (40.3 KB, 571 views)
File Type: jpg 209.jpg (38.0 KB, 570 views)
File Type: jpg 076.jpg (69.4 KB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg 059.jpg (55.9 KB, 375 views)

Last edited by jaycee386; 02-06-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
jorluivil

You might want to list exactly what's on it or reconsider your price because for an additional $64..............

and by the way, those $64 are for a new kayak and not one that is 2years old. Just trying to help a brotha out.

for an additional $200 http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=16713

I won't even list the price on this one http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=16558

or for $25 less http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/3504061438.html

Hobie Mirage Outback Ultimate Kayak Fishing Package
SKU: HMOUFFP
If you want only the BEST out there in what kayak fishing has to offer, well here it is! It's a simple one-price package including a Hobie Outback, a number of Hobie accessories, and an option to add KFSupplies Ultimate Kayak Fishing Package - carefully chosen collection of some of the best kayak fishing accessories on the market.

Everything included in this package will come professionally installed by KayakFishingSupplies certified installers ready for use. You can be out on the water the day of delivery.

This package includes:

Hobie Mirage Outback Kayak with all the standard features (Seat, Paddle, Water Bottle, Dry Bag etc.)
Turbo Fins - you can achieve top end speed at a slower cadence, keep your energy for pulling on the big one
Sailing Rudder. Take it from our own Hobie Master Rigger & Pro Staff Nate Clookie: 2 main points - 1.) turning is much more responsive and 2.) better drift control with your kayak
Two (2) Hobie Rod Extenders (Get your reels up and out of the spray)
Hobie Livewell, a new custom designed Hobie product to fit the Hobie Mirage Outback, Sport, Adventure, Revolution, and the Quest.
PRICE: $2363.96

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 01-30-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
DanaPT

Jorge- I was thinking the same thing. BUT just maybe this one has . . . .
wait a second, I have no idea what else is included.

(more may help you sell it or confirm you are asking too much. I got mine a 2010 OB w/ FF, bait tank, cart, gaff, game clip, batteries for 13 or 14 hundred).
Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
jruiz
Large Member

There are 100,000 pennies in the bait tank and hull
Old 01-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #5
semiwrecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
There are 100,000 pennies in the bait tank and hull
And torqueedoooo
Old 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #6
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

HDS 9m gen 2 touch

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Old 01-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
jaycee386

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
You might want to list exactly what's on it or reconsider your price because for an additional $64..............

and by the way, those $64 are for a new kayak and not one that is 2years old. Just trying to help a brotha out.

for an additional $200 http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=16713

I won't even list the price on this one http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=16558

or for $25 less http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/3504061438.html

Hobie Mirage Outback Ultimate Kayak Fishing Package
SKU: HMOUFFP
If you want only the BEST out there in what kayak fishing has to offer, well here it is! It's a simple one-price package including a Hobie Outback, a number of Hobie accessories, and an option to add KFSupplies Ultimate Kayak Fishing Package - carefully chosen collection of some of the best kayak fishing accessories on the market.

Everything included in this package will come professionally installed by KayakFishingSupplies certified installers ready for use. You can be out on the water the day of delivery.

This package includes:

Hobie Mirage Outback Kayak with all the standard features (Seat, Paddle, Water Bottle, Dry Bag etc.)
Turbo Fins - you can achieve top end speed at a slower cadence, keep your energy for pulling on the big one
Sailing Rudder. Take it from our own Hobie Master Rigger & Pro Staff Nate Clookie: 2 main points - 1.) turning is much more responsive and 2.) better drift control with your kayak
Two (2) Hobie Rod Extenders (Get your reels up and out of the spray)
Hobie Livewell, a new custom designed Hobie product to fit the Hobie Mirage Outback, Sport, Adventure, Revolution, and the Quest.
PRICE: $2363.96
Appreciate your concern brah.... But the price for the new one is bare bones and after you buy everything you need in order to fish you'll be at $3000+ fast. We all know this sport aint cheap and what im offering is everything you need to fish on a kayak. you dont have to buy a single thing with whats included. I will post everything included by tomorrow so be patient my friend.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
DanaPT

the stuff is adding up. looks like a lot of good stuff.

good luck on the sale.

I LOOOOOOVE my hobie.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:42 PM   #9
jaycee386

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
HDS 9m gen 2 touch
You're close
Old 01-31-2013, 07:36 PM   #10
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee386 View Post
Appreciate your concern brah.... But the price for the new one is bare bones and after you buy everything you need in order to fish you'll be at $3000+ fast. We all know this sport aint cheap and what im offering is everything you need to fish on a kayak. you dont have to buy a single thing with whats included. I will post everything included by tomorrow so be patient my friend.
I'd recommend you check the archives to see what other Outbacks have been selling for. Along with the other members who have weighted in I also believe you are way high for a 2010 Outback (I'm so sure, I still plan on ordering a NEW 2013 dune Outback from 'Andy' @ OEX Sunset Beach this weekend).
btw: I'm only spending a"little" more than your asking price & I'm also including a HOBIE bait tank and HOBIE TRAX II, plus the speed package, and 12 volt battery (for FF & deck lights), 2 rod extenders and any other HOBIE items for 15% off with the purchase.
Not trying to "Pile-On" just trying to help. Honestly, hope you find someone to buy it @ your asking price but I would be surprised, after all the years watching prices for 'yaks'.
FFY
btw: A "bare bones" Outback starts @ $1899 this year...up $50 from last year, the packages are a better value.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #11
maui jim

I thought we lived in a free market. ?....

Must be Obama voters,,,,
Old 01-31-2013, 11:35 PM   #12
Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee386 View Post
Did you just use "brah"?

Pro Angler packages with tanks, wheels and rod holders go for $1800-$2200
I hate price policing but I also suggest you do your research if you wish to sell your stuff

Old 02-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #13
jaycee386

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinYakr View Post
I'd recommend you check the archives to see what other Outbacks have been selling for. Along with the other members who have weighted in I also believe you are way high for a 2010 Outback (I'm so sure, I still plan on ordering a NEW 2013 dune Outback from 'Andy' @ OEX Sunset Beach this weekend).
btw: I'm only spending a"little" more than your asking price & I'm also including a HOBIE bait tank and HOBIE TRAX II, plus the speed package, and 12 volt battery (for FF & deck lights), 2 rod extenders and any other HOBIE items for 15% off with the purchase.
Not trying to "Pile-On" just trying to help. Honestly, hope you find someone to buy it @ your asking price but I would be surprised, after all the years watching prices for 'yaks'.
FFY
btw: A "bare bones" Outback starts @ $1899 this year...up $50 from last year, the packages are a better value.
Thanks for pointing that out. I put OBO on the bottom so the price is negotiable. But no matter how you look at it whoever buys this kayak will be saving a significant amount of money and time. Its a turnkey kayak with everything you need installed ready to hit the water. Also you forgot that it comes with a $500 fish finder that is nicely rigged up. I probably spent $4500+ on this kayak and not including the labor. Nothing was mickey moused or jerry rigged on this kayak. Also my kayak is pretty much new only used it a handful of times and if you see it in person you would agree. I'm only trying to give someone here a good deal on the COMPLETE package kayak setup. No need to go out and buy more stuff or spend time rigging (not everyone is capable of this) all you have to do is take it to the water put your tackle in and off you go. I understand I may be taking a potential customer away from OEX and i understand where you all are coming from cuz i have spent a considerable amount of money with Andy myself, but this is the For Sale section and i'm just trying to give a person starting out in this hobby or a person upgrading another option. This hobby ain't cheap and fishing in general takes a considerable amount of investment so i'm just trying to give someone a chance at getting the COMPLETE package in one shot.

Last edited by jaycee386; 02-01-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #14
jaycee386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Did you just use "brah"?

Pro Angler packages with tanks, wheels and rod holders go for $1800-$2200
I hate price policing but I also suggest you do your research if you wish to sell your stuff
Guess if you want a tank then go for the PA. and YES i used BRAH! Yup im looking at it now it says B R A H
Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
jruiz
Large Member

What everyone is politely trying to say is that they themselves are not in the market for a kayak but would steer anyone they know away from buying this package because there are better deals to be found elsewhere. On a forum where I see people are hooking strangers up everyday with free to very cheap gear, this in most peoples eyes is the far end of the other side of the spectrum where a seller is trying to get the most bang for his buck. That might work for CL but not for a forum community where people look out for one another.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #16
jorluivil

Quote:
What everyone is politely trying to say is that they themselves are not in the market for a kayak but would steer anyone they know away from buying this package because there are better deals to be found elsewhere. On a forum where I see people are hooking strangers up everyday with free to very cheap gear, this in most peoples eyes is the far end of the other side of the spectrum where a seller is trying to get the most bang for his buck. That might work for CL but not for a forum community where people look out for one another.

Word

Old 02-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #17
jaycee386

Quote:
"To each his own"
Old 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #18
PapaDave

Let's see...

- Hobie Outback (used in good condition) $1200
-Turbo fins $85 +tax
-Sailing rudder $75 +tax
-Hobie Livewell w/5 rod holder $300 +tax
-Hobie cart w/trux fat tires $190 +tax
-2 Hobie rod extenders $30
-NRG life Jacket $75 +tax
-Lowrance Elite 5 fish finder $550 +tax
-Lowrance Ram mount $30
-3 Ram rod holders $120
-4 batteries 2 for livewell and 2 for fishfinder $100 +tax
-Hobie hatch liner $50 +tax
-Standard Horizon VHF radio w/3yr west marine ext warranty $135 +tax
-5 rod leashes (not the cheapo home made kind) $50 +tax
-Promar telescoping Gaf $30 +tax
-Bait net ???
-Bow line ???
-Misc stuff ???

The prices are from my own experince buying the items new or used in shops or online. The total I see without the little stuff is about $3000 minus the taxes for anything, which in CA will be about 9%.

It's completely setup, no waiting, get out on the water this afternoon if you wanted to. I don't see why you guys are giving him a hard time. I watch this forum and see other deals come and go, some better, some not, or did I miss something?

Shoot, if I had $2300 I would buy it.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #19
jaycee386

Thanks PapaDave. Glad to see someone take the time to really look at the whole package. Everything is in immaculate condition, something i call brand used.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #20
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDave View Post
I don't see why you guys are giving him a hard time.
I don't think anyone is giving him a hard time, at least I'm not.

Good luck with the sale.

Closed Thread