Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Fishermens feet

Being diabetic with no feeling in my feet, footwear is EXTREAMLY important. Taking MONTHS for a sore to heal is just a fact of life for diabetics. Wearing footware with infected open sore on the foot is tough and makes healing SLOWER.

Having tried many Diabetic shoes and others too, I started wearing the FIN 1 shoe from SOFT SCIENCE about 2 months ago and my wound has been healing faster. These shoes are slightly oversize in width so the foot has room to spread out. The Fin's are made to be fished and get wet, they drip dry very fast with holes in the soles and an open weave in the tops. Good when fishing but all that air circulation also helps wounds to heal faster when dry. Yep I wear them most days fishing or not. They are comfortable, light weight, soft and have removable inserts too.

I am not associated with these people and I cannot get you or me a discount. I had forgoten that Buddha had given me a discount code when he told us about these shoes. For me they have been great.
in my opinion they are AWESOME and have been a foot SAVER for me. And yes they are pricy but still under $100, BTW my NEW FIN 2's just arrived. They will be headed to Baja with me in a couple of days, Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 03-08-2017 at 09:37 AM.
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote