Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2006, 04:45 PM   #1
Johnp

Launch Closed Sunday ?

A sign at the launch stated launch closed for an event. Anybody have a plan to launch around this. My sat. report...tough to even make bait. Bit off on bottom felt some good weight first then line came back minus hook and frayed,a ling i'm sure. Then last bait drummed up a calico a little over 6 l.b.s. I was not in the tournament and released him, but even if i was i think the weigh boat was gone by then,(about 12:15)

Congrats. to the guy with the 29 l.b. tail, way to bring up a big fish on what otherwise seemed to be generally slow pickings.
Johnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #2
tylerdurden
Bad Clone

They are swimming from the LJ cove to the tip of the pier and back, so I was told that no boats/kayaks are allowed out becuase we would have to crosst he swimming lane. This is some facts and some rumor however. Take the info as you want. Good day to try and launch somewhere else.
tylerdurden is offline   Reply With Quote