Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2015, 02:41 PM   #1
pray4BIGfish
Junior

trying my first post

new to this site and trying my first post so I'm trying to figure out how to post my video still but i have a few pics at least.. in the video I'm on my third yellow and see a big school moving under me on the FF so i yell to my buddy (30-40 yards away) to cast his iron next to me.. he gets the double on yellows with me and yells "DOUBLE!" then immediately pops it off (fowl language commences), he freespools it and within 3 secs gets picked up on the drop sticks another one, yells "DOUBLE!" and pops it off on the fishes initial run again (more foul language commences), third times a charm and he freespools it again hits the bottom this time and three cranks up sticks and holds his second yellow for our REAL double which by this time he's built up a superstition on yelling "double" so he yells "please stay on!" instead.. about 2 mins into all of this a knot head comes in and is making a B line right for me, a fellow kayaker was nearby witnessing this all and yells to me "hey man u want me to try and scare this seal away, you want some help?" i reply "no thanks bruh but you should really drop your yoyo down they're 100 feet high in the water column and still coming" he doesn't even hesitate and drops his down, few cranks off the bottom and we have a triple going, we all end up landing our fish and the action calms down as our fish separate from each other running in different directions and i can hear them within a minute of each other shouting out as they both land their fish following mine.. good day on the water with another friend made i live for days like these where everyone can share the stoke tight lines

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg
pray4BIGfish is offline   Reply With Quote