Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #21
Rik
OEX Oceanside

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
Do u have classes for Aug?
Other dates confirmed as of today are:

July 29 and 30

August 6 and 7
August 19 and 20

Feel free to call the shop for further dates or more information. You will get the info sooner then posting. thanks
760-721-6195

Rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #22
Rik
OEX Oceanside

Quote:
Originally Posted by -scallywag- View Post
Who's the instructor?
Our instructor is Bruce Boyd

Old 07-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #23
sasha

Wish i were a good swimmer so i could try that as well.. But i can do it anytime i get dumped going out or going in lol..
sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #24
fishstew

I went out yesterday for the spear fishing bootcamp class and I definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks that they might have an interest in the sport. I ended up being the only person for the day so it was really cool to have a one-on-one class and dive. The instructor, Bruce, is really passionate about free-diving/spearfishing and had a ton of good advice to share and he really is interested in getting you out there and showing you a good time. Going through the class definitely shortened the learning curve for me and I really learned a lot of things being in the water with Bruce. Thanks to the guys at OEX for putting this on and thank you Bruce for an awesome dive. I'll definitely be back to dive with him again. The only downside to this is that now I'm going to get into another hobby that is going to piss my girlfriend off when she finds out that I'm going to spend even more time and money out on the water. If any of you guys are thinking about doing this class......DO IT! I promise you will be happy that you did!
fishstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #25
Rik
OEX Oceanside

Dates for our next classes:

July 29th
July 30th
August 5th
August 6th
August 19th
August 20th

Give us a call to sign up!

760-721-6195

Old 07-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #26
Rik
OEX Oceanside

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstew View Post
I went out yesterday for the spear fishing bootcamp class and I definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks that they might have an interest in the sport. I ended up being the only person for the day so it was really cool to have a one-on-one class and dive. The instructor, Bruce, is really passionate about free-diving/spearfishing and had a ton of good advice to share and he really is interested in getting you out there and showing you a good time. Going through the class definitely shortened the learning curve for me and I really learned a lot of things being in the water with Bruce. Thanks to the guys at OEX for putting this on and thank you Bruce for an awesome dive. I'll definitely be back to dive with him again. The only downside to this is that now I'm going to get into another hobby that is going to piss my girlfriend off when she finds out that I'm going to spend even more time and money out on the water. If any of you guys are thinking about doing this class......DO IT! I promise you will be happy that you did!
Glad you had a good time Matt, thanks for the feedback!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #27
Rik
OEX Oceanside

Anyone interested in our next Spearfishing Bootcamp this Friday and Saturday?

Give the shop a call
760-721-6195

Old 07-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #28
fishstew

If anyone is thinking about doing this you should go for it. I was actually thinking about going down and doing it again but I'm working this weekend. Bruce (the instructor) is a really cool guy and he knows a lot about spearfishing and he is super stoked about teaching people......good teacher too.
fishstew is offline   Reply With Quote