Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
Chief Gunner

Loaded 2012 PA14 on Zieman Jet Ski Trailer

I am moving out of the Country for work overseas in the next couple of months. I hate to do it but I'm selling my Loaded 2012 PA 14. It's on a 1993 Zieman jet ski trailer with 3'" PVC pipe Bunkers for easy one handed on and off loading and unloading on the beach at La Jolla or at any Boat Launch

The trailer is the Best Add I ever did; It's really nice after a long day on the water when You are tired

I Paid $3200 for the PA New last May, it's in great shape and has been washed with Fresh Water After Every Use and always garage kept.

The PA has the following;
Hobie Bait tank, batttery and charger
Two extended Rod holders out back
Two Ram Mount Rod Holders
Lowrance F/F (X-4 Pro) with watertight case / with a motorcycle battery rigged with standard battery tender connection, use it all day and never see the battery charge drop below 12V.
Hobie Paddle
Mirage Drive with one extra fin and leash
I will include the original take out tackle bucket and boxes
Striker Gaff included
I will include 4 Rod leashes
Green Fisherman's USCG Approved Flotation Vest Included
The Hobie Yak dolly (standard wheels) goes with it too

The Zieman Trailer is Rust Free and in Beautiful shape with chrome wheels,"Buddy Bearing Savers" and it has brand new Carlisle "Dura Trail" tires On it (From Discount Tire, transferable Warranty goes with).

The trailer Has a 4 Prong electrical connector (I have a 7 prong adapter I'll throw in with it) All the lights work and it has a 2" receiver and Permanant tags (Title in hand). The Trailer also has the PVC Pipe Bunkers I put on it that Secure the PA's hull perfectly to the trailer, It's very easy to tie down and very secure. Did a trip to Monteray and back, up and over the Grapevine both ways in strong winds at speed with no issues at all

This is a Super light Rig and it is a very stable rig that can be towed by Anything; You wont even notice it's there.

Asking $3600 for it all.... Cash is King!

This is a Killer price for this set up so no low ballers, trades or flakes please. I would like to sell them both as a complete rig so I'm really not interested in splitting it up.

If interested just shoot me a PM or an email at aarongorski@rocketmail.com

Last edited by Chief Gunner; 10-04-2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: correct grammer & spelling
Chief Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
Old Man in the Sea

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Man in the Sea
Beautiful setup - you going to make somebody very happy!!!
Old Man in the Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #3
Chief Gunner

BWE good Karma Price Drop only

I will also include the brand new Ritchie (back lit) Compass I never installed with it...The lowest I am willing to go here on BWE only is $3200, No lower!

It's A pretty big loss for me; The trailer and PA are near mint and set up and ready to roll and Fish; No disappointments here at all.

My Cell is 619-456-3637
Chief Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #4
Deamon

Good luck in your next adventure Chief Gunner! Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:38 AM   #5
philr21

I take it that it isn't a country you can bring the PA too?

They have them (PA's) here in Korea, but I'm liking the ability to carry my Outback. Every time I try to go to see one at the dealer, they are already sold out.

Still deciding on what the next one will be, Outback vs PA. My Outback is an old model. Sometimes would be nice to have turbo fins and the new bells and whistles, but also nice to be able able to scratch it and not want to cry afterwards.

Gorgeous setup, would be interested myself if I was stateside. Good luck wherever you go, if Japan or Korea look me up.
philr21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #6
ccloanshark

If someone is interested in the kayak without the trailer, I might be interest in the trailer. Please keep me posted if you ever want to split it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
ccloanshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #7
lobstersoup

That is a killer trailer.
lobstersoup is offline   Reply With Quote