Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
Regor
Greg

Hoopin & Fishing 1/23/11

Finally got the Revo rigged up for hoopin, and decided to head out to an area that I knew well, was close to home, and was not near the surf or traffic. Granted, that meant the odds of any bugs being there was slim, but my first time out was more of a way to work out the kinks in the yak, my gear, and the process.

The hoops went out near sunset, with my lit buoys working out real good. A little disappointed with the reflective tape I installed, gonna have to get some DOT tape instead.

After my hoops went in, time to kick back for a while as the water calmed down, eat a burrito, and throw the line in for some evening bass (all pretty small).

All in all a nice night, even though I didn't bring anything home with me. But now I'm ready to head out into some waters that may be more productive !

Greg
Attached Images

Last edited by Regor; 01-24-2011 at 05:42 AM.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote