Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
lterrero
Leo

nice eating & thanks for the post!!
lterrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
ful-rac
Emperor

Very NIce!!!

What did they charge you for the hogs? if anything?

Team Sewer is gonna do a hog hunt here pretty soon...and it's not going to be at the local bar...

Or shall I say armed grocery shopping....?

I got a Remington model 700 30-06 that needs to get a little bloody...
Old 12-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
maui jim

I have been hunting here for 14 years, Its a Private Ranch and membership is $3,500.00 per year, It has 30 assigned Full hook up RV Sites, (it cost more to store an RV in Orange County for a year) Has a 300 lb Ice machine, Walk in Game Cooler kept at 38 degrees keeps the beers cool also, Clubhouse has Hot showers and bathrooms for Men and on for Women, Members can bring guests.
Most times I there with only 4-6 other people, Not all members hunt the same things., Deer, Pigs, Turkeys, Quail, Dove, Band tailed Pigeons, Ducks, Bobcats Cotton Tails, Gray Tree Squirrels (are Good eats there) and 4 Bass pond with Jon boats on the property, (Drought has the ponds real low this year should fill up again with the winter rains) Plinking Ground Squirrels is a good time also millions of them there.
Borders Lake Nacieimento and Camp Roberts and right next to Justin Winery for those who like wine. Lots of open land for sure, I leave my RV, and Jeep up there to drive the ranch roads. I here there is not one other RV hunting park in California.
and I never found another place like this.