Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
aguachico

Sun 5/20

Fishing has been slow for me this year. I've been out more times this year than the last two years combined with only a few smallish YT to show. This morning was no different, but at least I'm able to enjoy the tourist.

I watched a lady angler launch this morning and get clobbered by waves. She managed to keep the yak straight even while digging her stern into the sand.

After landing I filmed this sequence of events. The group looks like a church group - Black ankle length skirts. They are "ZONIES".

Red stripe girls coming back in for the 2nd time sideways craching into blue stripe girls. Blue stripe girls are trying to launch from the sand... the dry sand. They first sat in the yak with NO water under them and started hitting the sand with their paddles, that's when I got the camera. Notice the black skirts. Nothing sexual you pervs they are under age. 14-16yo.

Notice red strip heading north and blue strpes still stuck in the sand

Red stripes caught a good wave in and stayed upright until the very end. Blue stripes can't get off the beach.

aguachico is offline   Reply With Quote