Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
joyjiggin'

Ghost Bustin

Since some are putting their recent personal best up, I guess I should too. Went out the other day to wet a line and see if one of those old ghost would swim my way. Got to the launch at about 5:30. While un loading I noticed I had forgot my F/F. I thought well it really doesn’t matter, I know the depth around there and it doesn’t matter if there is a big bait ball under you or not, just keep a line in the water most of the time and you’ll be alright. Had a greenie hooked on a Carolina down deep. Around 9:30 I bring up a huge BSB. Get her back down safe and sound. Around 10:00 I hook on a big ass leopard, get it in and off. Its 10:30 and I’m eaten the yummy sandwich I made Eric make for me, bout that time my greenie starts acting a little nervous. A few short zings, a long one then hook set. She gets me in some kelp a couple of times, but the braid does it’s job. Get her up to color and I say “holy shit”. Weight= heavy, Length=long. ..Thanks for the pics Leo and Wade…Oh...I barrowed Eric's Hobie..lolfficeffice" />>>
Attached Images

joyjiggin' is offline   Reply With Quote