Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2020, 09:10 AM   #1
WARRIORMIKE

New GoPro Hero 9 with real world audio test

Just bought the Gopro 9 and took it out to Crowley this past weekend. Thought I would share the audio while I was fishing Crowley . I will be posting a full video later of the trip. This is just a sample straight from the camera recorded at 5K @30FPS

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qW...ichaelGuerrero
WARRIORMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 09:29 PM   #2
Jkfishing

Great audio and video

Sounds great and super clear video thanks
Jkfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:41 AM   #3
AloneInTheUniverse
Junior

Beautiful video. Here is a review article for those considering an action camera, maybe it will help some decide action camera review
AloneInTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 10:53 PM   #4
JohnMckroidJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AloneInTheUniverse View Post
Beautiful video. Here is a review article for those considering an action camera, maybe it will help some decide action camera review
I am a bit of a GoPro fanboy(have all the flagship models) but have also tried the Insta360 one R and DJI Osmo.

My experience with the modular cameras is that they are not as waterproof as advertised. The insta360 one R was never submerged but stopped working at about 10 months. DJI Osmo is a well-designed camera but does not have the same wide-angle viewing that GoPro does. DJI Osmo will operate for longer on a hot day. Insta360 does have some easier-to-use software than the competition.

One bummer regarding DJI and Insta360 is that their cameras will not work until they have had software downloaded onto one's phone, including a disclosure that shares all phone activities. The GoPro app probably spies also, but at least one can use the camera without the hassle of downloading and using the apps.

Cheers.

Last edited by JohnMckroidJr; 05-24-2022 at 09:29 AM.
JohnMckroidJr is offline   Reply With Quote