Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2022, 01:10 PM   #1
Cbs49er
Junior

Selling my hobie compass with 180 drive plus extras

So I bought a used hobie compass that came with a 180 drive and upgraded front hatch, and hobie storage bag for behind the seat. I ended up buying scotty rod holders which have not been used, and I’m including a Scotty transducer mount that I used once on a pelican kayak I had. Also purchased a stohlquist L/XL life fishing vest which is new from REI. I have the stock hobie paddle as well as a used adjustable carbon paddle that I used. It will also come with a used hobie cart I purchased used. Reason I’m selling is that I’m my father’s caregiver and can’t get free anymore. I have pics of everything that’s in my apartment but the kayak and paddles I have hanging in a friends garage and I’ll get pics of those as soon as possible. Also forgot to mention I have a kayak cover. As well as adjustable straps that help you carry the kayak. Also including homemade crate with rod holders. Asking 1700

SOLD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7F59DE85-7645-4008-8E91-1CFC755F2761.jpg (93.6 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg 3AFEAE7F-6EE6-4890-9EA2-AE70185498E6.jpg (86.7 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 2ABAC830-7B82-4B28-83DF-2AFF75E7CAC5.jpg (92.2 KB, 112 views)

Last edited by Cbs49er; 05-26-2022 at 11:57 AM.
Cbs49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 04:34 PM   #2
Onfyr4god36
Barbers_pt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbs49er View Post
So I bought a used hobie compass that came with a 180 drive and upgraded front hatch, and hobie storage bag for behind the seat. I ended up buying scotty rod holders which have not been used, and I’m including a Scotty transducer mount that I used once on a pelican kayak I had. Also purchased a stohlquist L/XL life fishing vest which is new from REI. I have the stock hobie paddle as well as a used adjustable carbon paddle that I used. It will also come with a used hobie cart I purchased used. Reason I’m selling is that I’m my father’s caregiver and can’t get free anymore. I have pics of everything that’s in my apartment but the kayak and paddles I have hanging in a friends garage and I’ll get pics of those as soon as possible. Also forgot to mention I have a kayak cover. As well as adjustable straps that help you carry the kayak. Also including homemade crate with rod holders. Asking 1700

Do you have a phone number that I could chat with and ask a few questions
Onfyr4god36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:14 PM   #3
Cbs49er
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfyr4god36 View Post
Do you have a phone number that I could chat with and ask a few questions
Will pm you
Cbs49er is offline   Reply With Quote