Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
-scallywag-
Banned

SUMMERS HERE!!!

Been fishing LJ almost every day for the last two weeks and things are changing quickly. the water temp is over 60 (last night is was seeing 61-63 even after the sun went down), the bait seems to be holding more near the kelp, the barrys and bonies are here, the squid have hatched and josh has been desimating the population pretty much daily. Also my boat has been leaving "peter pan" trails at night, if that means anything?? but basiclly things are pretty slow (thats why there's no pics...i havn't caught anything ). I'm suprised at the lack of people on the water after all those pics Josh has been posting, but I guess a little 2-3ftwind swell is all it takes to keep all you "hardcore" anglers infront of the computer or at the bay, however i have a feeling this weekend will be a zoo out there....I LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!!!
-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
dorado50

Don't forget the baytubers tourny on sunday..........
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
-scallywag-
Banned

hahahah....my entry would just end up being a donation, like last time in feb.... i prefished on saterday landed a #42wsb and got skunked on sunday...plus im pretty much poor after missing so much work the last two weeks . maybe i can talk my boss into sponsering me??? It will be interesting to see how many people will be abandoning tradisional techniques to try thier hand at potholing, I'm buying stock in Johnson labs (spectra) this week!!!
-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote