Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
caddisx
caddisx

NPH/kelp beds on Fathers Day

I am planning on going out to fish the kelp beds Sunday. Wife is going to take the kids for the morning then make ribs for dinner. Would love to see if I could pick up some tacos for Monday. Anyone planning on going out, I will be in the dune Revo sitting at the bait barge around 6:30. Always enjoy someone to chat with to pick up a new skill, tip, or company.
caddisx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
FishNinjaY

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddisx View Post
I am planning on going out to fish the kelp beds Sunday. Wife is going to take the kids for the morning then make ribs for dinner. Would love to see if I could pick up some tacos for Monday. Anyone planning on going out, I will be in the dune Revo sitting at the bait barge around 6:30. Always enjoy someone to chat with to pick up a new skill, tip, or company.
I love that idea.. was thinking the same. Plus, I need to do a final gear check before my Islander Mothership trip next week. (SO STOKED!! )

So, I might be out there also, but pretty early. I'll be in the Ivory Dune tandem Hobie Oasis with my son. I might try to catch the even earlier grey light, like 530-6am, so I can get back in early and maybe make it to church for Father's Day with the fam. I'll bring my VHF and PM you my contact info.
-Jay
FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #3
caddisx
caddisx

Bump

Anyone else in for tomorrow, might just you and me Jayc
caddisx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
FishNinjaY

Hey.. sorry man. Change of plans.. my wife had already made plans for Sunday, so I have to watch the kids in the morning. She asked me to fish today. I hit up Dana Point this morning (FOR NADA... skunk!)

Sorry... next time? Good luck out there. Post up some pics.

-Jay
FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote