Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

best 3 way trade I will probably ever do

So some of you may have seen my post in the buy/sell/trade section wanting to trade my tarpon120 for a larger yak. I got alot of offers from alot of guys on here. ...any one of those yaks would have been perfect for me and I appreciate all of you for answering the call

Then I got a pm from mako bob. He had his practically new pa14 rigged and ready to go that wasn't working out for him, and he offered up the trade plus cash on my end......as much as id love to have that kayak, Realistically is just not feasible for me fiscally right now. Well after many pm's back and forth bob figured out a way to utilize my professional services in a way that would get me in the kayak of my dreams while being hugely beneficial to the Bass n'Beers 2014 fundraising event. He would do the trade straight across, in return I have agreed to offer 4 gift certificates for the event for a tattoo of the 4 winners choice. Still working out the details but whoever ends up with one of these certs will leave the shop a happy man/woman.

I can't begin to put into words the amount of generosity this man has shown to me, this benifit and to several other members on this bored so I've heard. He is a great example as a man and am glad to know people like him still exist.

In addition to the tattoos up for grabs my wife's salon would also like to offer gift certificates for hair services to be raffled, prized, gifted or however the benifit coordinators see fit.

Here is some examples of the style of work I specialize in

I really look forward to being involved with this and hope there will be alot of tattoo fans attending the event because the money this generates will go to help the American Cancer Society

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
MrPatrick

Bob and William, I can't begin to thank the two of you enough for your generosity. I think it's fantastic that everyone involved will receive something very beneficial to them.
Bob and William, the value of this donation is the largest we have ever received for Bass and Brew. I'm sure that there are plenty of anglers or members of their families that would love to have a beautiful piece done that they can admire forever.
We have a amazing family of folks on this site. We look forward to making this next Bass and Brew even bigger and better than the first.

Patrick and Vicky
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
619-SWIM-DOG

This is great to see, much love in the kayak family. I did have a question..What shop or who are the artist? I am in the market for some more ink and looking for someone. Mahalo

Last edited by 619-SWIM-DOG; 09-04-2013 at 07:07 PM.
619-SWIM-DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Bad Influence Tattoo

The artist's name is William Novotny, and the shop is "Bad Influence Tattoo", located in Fountain Valley, Ca. Great Guys!

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #5
Raskal311

When is bass and brew?
Old 09-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #6
MrPatrick

We're still working things out. As soon as I have a date I'll let everyone know. Our charity this year is the American Cancer Society.
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #7
DanaPT

that dragon is pretty sick.
DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #8
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaPT View Post
that dragon is pretty sick.
Thank you. Anyone looking to contact me regarding this project or tattoo enquires can email me at artofwilliamnovotny@hotmail.com

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21

Last edited by William Novotny; 09-05-2013 at 12:49 PM.
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote