Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #21
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagyak View Post
here are some pictures of my first yellow; what a happy occasion. looking forward to having some more.
i just wanted to give a shout out to all you folks who share their knowledge with us newbies. when we start out looking for that trophy we have so many questions; what type of rig, how far, what type of bait, what to look for on the sonar, what time of day.....you get the picture or know that feeling. but thanks for sharing and helping us out.
stinky caught another WSB again....jorluivil showing us what he thought of that
Nice catch.
One YT, one WSB, & one "Bird". Fins & feathers! LOL! LOL! LOL!
I agree with one member, last picture says it all. One of the best/funniest pics I've seen posted (as long as it's not taken seriously).
FFY
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #22
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinYakr View Post
Nice catch.
One YT, one WSB, & one "Bird". Fins & feathers! LOL! LOL! LOL!
I agree with one member, last picture says it all. One of the best/funniest pics I've seen posted (as long as it's not taken seriously).
FFY
Fish with us and you'll find out immediately that nothing in this group is taken seriously. I've fished with many 'buddies' throughout the years but I'll have to admit that since I started yakking I've had the pleasure of fishing with nothing but a bunch of great guys. Clowns, dummies, nut cases, d*cks, pricks, jerks, boneheads,....you name it and I can guarantee you that our group has it. Fortunately, at the beginning, in between, at the end and beyond that we all understand each others attitudes and continue to do what we like most........fish.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 06-21-2011 at 06:19 PM.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #23
JoeBeck

Congrats on the first YT! Nice WSB as well. That first YT on a yak is memorable.
JoeBeck is offline   Reply With Quote