Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
MrPatrick

I need help with Bass and Brew pleas

Things are going well with getting sponsors for the event. Oceanside Dive and Kayak, Pat's Bait and Tackle and now Reeb's Lures is aboard as well. The date has been finalized as June 22nd. Oceanside harbor boat launch at sunrise, then Aztec brewery opens at 1:00 P.M. We can set up before 1:00 though outside.
What I need help with is making a nice flyer for the event. I'm going to be checking in on some other local businesses that are national companies in their sales. My computer skills are virtually nil. I would like to have a nice professional looking flyer for the companies to see. They want to post them in their windows to show their support.
We also need to know if people are going to help BBQing and if the have anything to raffle off. We can make it a straight raffle and give stuff away. Or we can raise money for a charity, like the Moyer tourney did.
I will appreciate any and all help.

Patrick
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
MrPatrick

Help

Bump
Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
MrPatrick

help please

bump
Old 04-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
kixchad

I would like to help you out with this! Im computer wavy, but not for making your flyer. Anything else though, set up, food, BBQ, gear, etc. let me know!
kixchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #5
MrPatrick

Thanks

Thanks KixChad,
I'm still trying to add more companies to mix. The brewery needs almost all of their floorspace because they can be very busy with their regulars and with beer tour groups. Because of this we will need some portable covers like EZ-UPs so we can set up and BBQ outside as well as set up the silent auction/raffle that will benefit the American Heart Association. If companies know they will have some cover that may help sway them to participate. People will be free to BBQ on their own. I think I can supply two large Webbers and an EZ-UP or two.
We can also use items to auction off, I will have some that I have bought on my own and some that will be donated.

Any and all help will be great. I hope we have a big turnout.

Patrick
Old 04-12-2013, 04:40 AM   #6
packeryakker

I would like to help also, not sure what I can do I have ez-up, chairs, coolers. I have a bud at work who does some of our prmotional stuff on paper and I will pick his brain for flyer help. I will let you know tonight if that is something he can help with. If you wanna PM me with the flyers main points I will see what I can do.
packeryakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #7
MrPatrick

Flyer

The flyer will be taken care of by professional graphic artists. We need to coordinate food, drinks, shade and seating. A casting contest might be fun as well. Three tries for a price whomever has the most points wins a prize. Some one to run that. I'm thinking a meet and greet and fish may be in order to work out details. Feel free to make suggestions.

Patrick