Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2024, 11:06 AM   #9
monstahfish

I've done a bit of research on this and I've rented and ridden a tw200 off road and on. It's a decent bike but it feels super old school. Honda has a new bike called the XR150L that's super cheap at 3k vs 5k of the tw. It's 4 pounds heavier and the seat is 1.7 inches taller so maybe still go with the tw200. I really trust hondas for reliability. I just sold my 84 xr250 in the spring and it was still running strong it just got hard to find parts to do some things I wanted but didn't need to do to replace the shift shaft.
There's also a crf230L I would look for. I had a non street legal crf and I loved it. Never should have sold it honestly. They're 11 pounds lighter than the tw and the seat is only .8in higher, but that's a needle in a haystack. I like your idea of these kinds of adventures and may have to get one myself.
monstahfish is offline   Reply With Quote