Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #21
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilrockit View Post
They're building the rack this week, he has not got back to me on the Pro anglers yet. Soon i hope..
Ok guys what are your thoughts on stacking the pro anglers on the deck. Remember this boat is 55' long. If you guys don't have a problem with the room I think we can swing it. Just keep in mind this is not the Islander you will get great food and a bunk to sleep in with a great crew. Let me know how you feel about the spacing part. And I will let the captain know. It wold be cool to get a pro angler down to the boat to see how we can swing eight or so Pro anglers.
gilrockit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #22
YlwFin
Junior

Gilrockit, after you load all of those PA’s on board do you have room for one little bitty ole Outback?
YlwFin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Quote:
Originally Posted by YlwFin View Post
Gilrockit, after you load all of those PA’s on board do you have room for one little bitty ole Outback?
As of now outback are good, We have not got the ok for the pro anglers yet. so if you want in I would put a deposit fast let me know bro. I do apologize guys for the delay in the answer for the pro anglers guys.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #24
DarthFisherman

I am really interested in dropping the cash for this trip. Just out of curiosity, how many BWE members are signed up already?
DarthFisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #25
YlwFin
Junior

Im in!

I just need to get you my money

Ron
Old 06-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #26
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Ok guys, just got off the phone with the Captain. He does not think he can fit the pro anglers. He does not even think he can fit the 15 kayaks he quoted me! Gonna drop him off dimensions for pro angler and other kayaks to see what he comes up with. I think he bit off more than he can chew with the 15 kayaks. He can do 11 kayaks, but it will run us around $500, which is crazy!!! If he can't get 15 on the boat in a safe fashion I'm gonna have to cancel the trip. I'm so sorry guys. All I wanted to do was get an epic trip together, but it's turning into more of a headache. Gonna drop off dimensions to him on Tuesday. If he can't come up with a plan by next Friday, I'm done. For those that paid you will get a full refund! And I'll throw in a little something for your time. So no more payments till they get this thing right. I apologize again guys.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #27
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Ok guys, Lets talk about this trip! Talked with another boat I deal with yesterday. And from what it sounds like we can make this trip happen. And we can take some pro Anglers. The down fall is its gonna be more money and I'm only taking 11 kayaks/people. I'm hopping to get the price around $500-550 it might be a three day, Leave friday around noon come back monday around 3pm? And we will be at the Island for two days we need lots of time to travel on this trip. The captain is gonna give me a price soon, But we went over his rack for the yaks and all the fine details. I got five people in at this price just need six more who's in???? For those that left me a deposit let me know if you're willing to pay the difference. I will have everything set in stone soon. Not trying to jump the gun just giving you an update. Thanks

Gil
Pure fishing/Hobie Pro Team/Bass Pro Shop
Old 06-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #28
YlwFin
Junior

You know Im in!
Ron