Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2017, 02:55 PM   #1
stevie951
Lurker

Sabre Pacifica Salwater Rods Sale

These are some of my favorite so I though i'd share; extremely beefy and always easy on the wallet saltwater rods.. Big 5 has a sale on them right now (in store only for these specific Rods) They are $39.99 and $49.99, Online it shows the casting rods only on sale but went to the local big 5 and everything was on sale.. The trolling rod is a little more expensive @ $69 but shoot when on sale they can't be beat ($79.99 to$99.99 originally) but yeah i've seen them in store @ 15-30 to 25-60 lb medium to medium heavy to Heavy... super beefy rods for bottom fishing, pulling up those heavier species and of course our local Tuna and Yellotail.. Coupon attached allows for an additional 10 percent off sales prices Happy Hunting!

http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/sto.../N-1z140joZae3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4_IRKICK2010.jpg (97.3 KB, 110 views)

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13

Last edited by stevie951; 05-02-2017 at 03:01 PM.
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
YakDout
Brandon

Thanks for the Info. Ive used these rods as well. They are great blanks, but one thing to make sure of is that you rinse all the guides after use religiously. From my experience with them, the guide rings bust off rather easy. Great rods though, take care of em.
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
Aaron&Julie

Thanks for the info from both of you. Some guides do go fast without extra attention.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #4
stevie951
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakDout View Post
Thanks for the Info. Ive used these rods as well. They are great blanks, but one thing to make sure of is that you rinse all the guides after use religiously. From my experience with them, the guide rings bust off rather easy. Great rods though, take care of em.
Thanks for that info brotha, will be sure to take extra care of the eyes from here on. I'm surprised to hear it actually because I have yet to have issues with these, and more issues with the brand name rods specifically PENN rods, guess it's time to stop being cheap and invest in some Phenix or Californians

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote