Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
FlyinRyan

Lost radio

Went down to La Jolla with a buddy of mine this morning. Took a minor spill in the surf, everything was tied down and a quick inventory looked like it was all there. I did not realize until we got to the buoy but I lost my VHF radio, if anybody found it on the beach this morning I would really like to get it back. Thank you very much!!
FlyinRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
captnblood34

Best of luck to you, post on Craigslist too if you haven't already. Post the time you launched maybe what kayak you were on and what you were wearing. You never know what details will stick out to other people. There's still a few good people out there!

J
captnblood34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:04 PM   #3
FlyinRyan

Thx, we launched around 7 on an old red malibu two tandem. White shirt blue shorts, friend was in black shorts and camo vest. Launched on northern side of launch, must have been 10+ people still unloading on the beach. Every trips a lesson learned, this was just a more expensive one!
Old 03-15-2015, 05:33 AM   #4
Lzseeker
Junior

Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinRyan View Post
Thx, we launched around 7 on an old red malibu two tandem. White shirt blue shorts, friend was in black shorts and camo vest. Launched on northern side of launch, must have been 10+ people still unloading on the beach. Every trips a lesson learned, this was just a more expensive one!
Call Kevin Nakada, he has it for you, sea samurai guide service. You launched right next to us.(858) 336-6852

Last edited by Lzseeker; 03-15-2015 at 05:39 AM.
Lzseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:08 AM   #5
FlyinRyan

Thank you so much, I'll give him a call right now.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:29 AM   #6
Lzseeker
Junior

Saturday fishing

How'd you guys do BTW?
Lzseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #7
FlyinRyan

Went out without the bait tank, chucked irons half the time for nada. Hit the kelp with swim baits, C&R a couple calicos, biggest around 3lbs. Weakened a tip on the roll in the surf and broke it off on my last fish. Got my friend into the rhythem of paddling efficiently, he's going to try the mission bay tournament with us.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:03 PM   #8
captnblood34

Nice
captnblood34 is offline   Reply With Quote