Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Adam12

09 Hobie Outback

$1650 OBO

Bought a year ago. I recently purchased another kayak so the Outback is on the side lines and up for sale. This is a super stable kayak with plenty of room and deckspace and is faster than most paddle kayaks. It's great for all types of fishing and really great for hooping.

This kayak is clean and in great shape. It comes with the following: upgraded Turbo fins, upgraded sailing rudder, complete homemade bait tank with trick wiring, switch and rod holders, Hobie tackle bucket, brand new Mirage Drive bag, 2 Ram tube rod holders, Hobie dry bag, Powersonic 6v 12 amp hour battery that will run the bait tank for days, dry bag for the battery, dike cutting pliers, needle nose pliers, Promar folding net, seat, paddle and a Hobie water bottle (never used).

The kayak has a foam reservoir gooped down in the hull to accept a Eagle Cuda 250/350 transducer and a water tight fitting for the wiring.

I will be willing to give the wheels up as well if I have a replacement by the time its sold, If not, as soon as they are replaced I can offer the wheels back to you.

I have the warranty info for the kayak as well as the manuals and DVD. I have the stock rudder and fins as well.

For another $100 I'll throw in 3 (used twice) Promar Conical ambush hoop nets and a 32" flat net all fully rigged with bait cages along with a kayak light and Promar Lobster/Crab gauge.

Aside from a PFD and tackle, this thing is ready to fish.

Last edited by Adam12; 02-20-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Adam12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
Adam12

Sold
Adam12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
habanero

Thumbs up

That was Phat!
habanero is offline   Reply With Quote