Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Heroes On The Water - So Cal Chapter
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2015, 05:26 PM   #1
tacmik

BIG THANKYOU TO EVERYONE

Want to say thank you to everyone that showed up last Saturday for the HOW event. It went off without a hitch (except for a certain person that lost his keys). With the local television stations and Angler Chronicles (who provided 50 lbs of pollo asada, Thank You). The event was probably the smoothest running event to date. Thanks to all who availed themselves for on air interviews and most of all to the VETS who showed up. Our largest to date. Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done.. Thank You. Mike
Old 06-15-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
ful-rac
Emperor

NO, Thanks to the HOW team!

Matt, you have done such a great job with HOW. You really have a lot to be proud about. There's not too many people out there that are willing to sacrifice time for their work, family, career and mental and or physical health for this or any other cause...thank you matt! Your definitely an inspiration!

Cbad Mike...you definitely have helped take heroes on the water to the next level. Watching you go from volunteer bystander to official HOW man...that is positive thinking and highly motivated, is impressive. I still can't believe you and the rest of the HOW team is this fired up about HOW, and not getting paid....

Jason, listening to you talk about HOW and seeing your work in this last event, was very impressive. You were definitely a huge part in this last events success. I can see HOW becoming very successful with your continued efforts. Good job man!

Tacmik....well what can I say...you burned the tortillas again...
You've done an amazing job too mike, all bullshit aside...your always there for HOW no matter what. We're all lucky to have you in our community...

Makobob, I could be wrong but I think a good bit, of good will around here is because of you. You have been very giving and generous to complete strangers for no other reason other than....to be giving and generous...I have to say that my continued support for HOW is largely because you have been so generous to our community, and to me. I will do what I can for HOW in the future thanks to you Bob!

It was a fantastic event! Other than the lost keys...

Thank you guys!

HOW!
Old 06-15-2015, 11:42 PM   #3
Cbad
HOW account for Cbad Mike

Tony,
Thanks for the awesome shout out.
I'm really glad that you see the positive changes that we all work so hard to make possible every month.
We are not done improving!

BTW.... I do get paid at every event, Just not with dollars.

Last.....
Thank you Tony for your continued support!!!
Cbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:03 AM   #4
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbad View Post
Tony,
Thanks for the awesome shout out.
I'm really glad that you see the positive changes that we all work so hard to make possible every month.
We are not done improving!

BTW.... I do get paid at every event, Just not with dollars.

Last.....
Thank you Tony for your continued support!!!
Thank you for your kind words Tony, as Cbad said the payment we get is seeing the smiles on the faces of our Heroes and mentors, we all benifit from that karma.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:05 PM   #5
tacmik

And thank you Tony. Your help has made our job a lot easier and you have gone above the call of duty. Also I saw you trying to cook that bass with foot high flames shooting off the grill.