Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
pbb

La Bufadora? Arbolitos? anyone?

I'm tempted to go down to La Bufadora or Arbolitos before I go back to work on 1/5. My 1 year Mexican license expires on Jan 31, and I'd love to try my luck for some Lings and Calicos.

But I've never been down there before, so I'm looking for:

1) a buddy, because I'm not quite reckless enough to fish totally new turf without anyone else there in case of emergency; and

2) any advice, about where to fish, how to fish, but also where to camp or stay, whether I need any kind of reservations to camp, etc.

It looks like the swell and wind might be sub-optimal on Tuesday and Wednesday, but the forecast looks okay Thursday and Friday. Maybe drive down Thursday, fish Friday and drive back Friday evening? (Or do down Friday and fish Saturday?)

BTW, I speak passable Spanish, for navigating the logistics.

Post or PM me if you are interested and/or if you have advice, tips, etc.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
joezee1986

Wish I would have known this sooner! Look me up on Facebook and you can see what we got going on down south ! joseph.zaragoza.75 you'll find me exactly like that
joezee1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 06:17 PM   #3
pbb

Thanks Joezee. I liked your page on FB.

It doesn't look like anything is coming together for by this coming weekend, but I'm still interested in a weekend trip later (whether before my Mexican license expires or not).

Let me know if anyone is interested at some point in the not to distant future. Maybe some lings while the CA rockfish season is closed?