Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
Regor
Greg

Thumbs up I said I wanted to catch fish - A WSB!

~ You wanna catch trophy fish
~ You want to be on the fast track to success
~ You've struggled in the past ?

Just do it and make the decision, believe me, it's made a world of difference for me! What is it you need to do?

1-800-THE DARKHORSE (trophyhunt@hotmail.com)
* Disclaimer - not a real phone number but the email address is the only one you need!

Sound like a commercial? Well, this is my post and I'm pretty excited about what's happened lately!

A year of La Jolla fishing had gone by, as I read all the posts on BWE with some beautiful fish being posted, recipes that made my mouth water, and I was realy getting frustrated and questioning my fishing abilities.

I sent the email that started the wheels a turning, and the email exchange continued back and forth. Fishing desires were discussed, gear, trip scheduling, etc. To my surprise, the gear situation didn't end with emails. Josh volunteered to meet me at the local tackle store and we spent almost an hour pulling on rods (pros and cons for each rod per each fish and my situation with a bum shoulder and impending surgery). Then we walked the aisles discussing the tackle that is needed to land a big fish without the worry of hooks straightening, what lures work, what doesn't, what brand is more reliable, etc.

THEN there's the on the water lesson where he teaches you the ways of his mastery - fishing.

And ........... the results of my decision?

THANK YOU Josh for taking this awesome pic of me and my big ole ear to ear smile

I wouldn't be where I am today without taking that first step, and aquiring the Professional services of Josh (aka THE DARKHORSE)!

** A WSB and a YT within 6 days of each other. Needless to say, my neighbors are eating well, my family, friends, and my frig is stocked !
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote