Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Cbad Mike

New GoPro... Any tips, tricks, or advice?

I finally pulled the trigger and bought a GoPro2 outdoor edition.
I also purchased the lcd bacpac and a 32 gig class 10 memory card. I've been playing with it around the house, on my motorcycle, and even strapped it on my dog (he didn't appreciate it at all).
I'm pretty excited about taking it on the water and would really like to learn how to take GOOD videos and pictures with it.
I'm asking for any tips, tricks, or advice from Gopro users to help me shorten the learning curve.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting some videos like the ones I love to watch on here.
Mike

PS. I'm also interested in hearing what type of editing software that is being used. I currently have the free Gopro and Windows software.
Cbad Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
jorluivil

I use the GoPro Cineform Studio to download and edit my video's, once that's done I use Windows Movie Maker to add music.

http://gopro.com/3d-cineform-studio-software-download/

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
GregAndrew

Have not tried it myself, but the bacpac is supposed to really cut down your film time. For underwater shots where you want good focus, the new housing is a must. Point the camera downward more than you might think, to capture yakside footage.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote