Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
gilrockit
Gilrockit

sorry guys still waiting on the PA's. 8 spots left on this trip!!
gilrockit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
Yakin

Those 8 spots would be filled in two sec. is a for sure answer on the PA were known.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakin View Post
Those 8 spots would be filled in two sec. is a for sure answer on the PA were known.
Hopefully I hear back soon, I have no problem with them. But it is a smaller boat. Believe me the sooner I fill the trip the more sleep I get!
Old 06-07-2012, 07:02 AM   #4
DarthFisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilrockit View Post
Hopefully I hear back soon, I have no problem with them. But it is a smaller boat. Believe me the sooner I fill the trip the more sleep I get!
Any updates on what is going on with this trip?
DarthFisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFisherman View Post
Any updates on what is going on with this trip?
They're building the rack this week, he has not got back to me on the Pro anglers yet. Soon i hope..
Old 06-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilrockit View Post
They're building the rack this week, he has not got back to me on the Pro anglers yet. Soon i hope..
Ok guys what are your thoughts on stacking the pro anglers on the deck. Remember this boat is 55' long. If you guys don't have a problem with the room I think we can swing it. Just keep in mind this is not the Islander you will get great food and a bunk to sleep in with a great crew. Let me know how you feel about the spacing part. And I will let the captain know. It wold be cool to get a pro angler down to the boat to see how we can swing eight or so Pro anglers.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
YlwFin
Junior

Gilrockit, after you load all of those PA’s on board do you have room for one little bitty ole Outback?
YlwFin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
gilrockit
Gilrockit

Ok guys, just got off the phone with the Captain. He does not think he can fit the pro anglers. He does not even think he can fit the 15 kayaks he quoted me! Gonna drop him off dimensions for pro angler and other kayaks to see what he comes up with. I think he bit off more than he can chew with the 15 kayaks. He can do 11 kayaks, but it will run us around $500, which is crazy!!! If he can't get 15 on the boat in a safe fashion I'm gonna have to cancel the trip. I'm so sorry guys. All I wanted to do was get an epic trip together, but it's turning into more of a headache. Gonna drop off dimensions to him on Tuesday. If he can't come up with a plan by next Friday, I'm done. For those that paid you will get a full refund! And I'll throw in a little something for your time. So no more payments till they get this thing right. I apologize again guys.