Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
lbsurf2ca

Not kayak related- job related

If anyone is looking for a seasonal job.

Share the news!X Please forward to all of your friends and family!
X
We're having a Seasonal Customer Service JOB FAIR THIS SAT, OCT 27th!X
We have close to 800 open positions to fill!

WHERE: Provide Commerce, 4830 Eastgate Mall, San Diego CA 92121
WHEN: Saturday, October 27th
TIME: 10 am - 1 pm

Bring a resume!
X

FAQs About the Provide Commerce Seasonal Customer Service Job Fair from our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/prvdcommerc...4914869855490/
X

Q. Who is Provide Commerce?
A. We are a leading e-commerce gifting company best known for our brands ProFlowers, ProPlants, RedEnvelope, Shari’s Berries, Personal Creations and Cherry Moon Farms. Our focus is on delivering a “WOW” experience that makes each gift-giver a hero in the eyes of the recipient.

Q. Can you tell me more about the seasonal Customer Service position?
A. Our associates are extremely customer focused. They establish a personal connection with each customer, engaging in a sincere and enthusiastic manner when assisting with a variety of tasks including order placement and service issues. Computer proficiency is a must. Associates use their computer skills to navigate through and toggle between a variety of websites, entering order information and notes into our site and back office systems. The call center is open 24/7, but our greatest need is for early morning shifts starting at 3, 4, or 5 AM and the opposite, shifts starting at 5 or 6 PM.

Q. What should I expect when I arrive at your Job Fair?
A. Upon arrival you will complete an application and meet with someone from our interview team for an interview and to learn more about the position.

Q. What should I bring?
A. A copy of your resume.

Q. What should I wear?
A. We have a casual work environment, jeans are acceptable.

Q. How much does the position pay?
A. $9/hr during training and $10/hr thereafter

Q. I have been on assignment with Provide Commerce before, can I come to the job fair?
A. If you were previously a CSA, you do NOT need to attend or reapply, we will reach out to all eligible rehires by November 15th to invite them to return.

Q. What if I’m interested in the position but can’t make it to the fair?
A. You can apply online at:X http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=odGLWf...ployeereferral
X
X