Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
nmbrinkman
Work Sucks!

LJ 4/20 [Cough, cough]

...Not sick today but I'm pretty sure I've got a contact high.

I must of missed the memo that everyone got telling them of the wind for this morning. Either that or everybody is celebrating . Even running a little late I was still one of the first out. Made it out around 530am. Took one to the chest but I guess that's par for the course when your in a FnD. Only saw four or five guys out. Wind was kicking but I gave my best effort. Found a couple pieces of spanish outside the cans but decided to make a move to find the greenies. Found em thick in about - 160' (mid column - bottom). Dropped one down on a dropper loop but I guess nothing was interested. The wind kinda took the motivation out of me so I came in early. Off the water by 10am. Saw a couple new faces at the launch. Both of which found their landings to be a bit wet. Helped them collect their gear and I took off. I guess I can only catch fish in months that start with F.
nmbrinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
esdees
The Good Clone

At least you're getting out there. Thanks for the report.
esdees is offline   Reply With Quote