Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2006, 10:40 AM   #1
vellocity

wed am.

PM guys, what you've been waiting to hear!

good sign of YT and a few wsb, i never got close to one..
i stayed on the inside 60-75' spot infront of the hotel for nada.. lots of big greenies puddling around, good current in the early am..
i was just too far inside of the action..
around the corner and south a little bit.. halfway between wedding hill and marine st.
stories to come from A&J who killed it today! i left at 945am they were still fishing!!
and some other blue yak who got an estimated 40# wsb..

good luck..
N
vellocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:05 AM   #2
Dan

So Nelz, with the south filling in soon. You have some tough choices to make! I say do both!
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:23 AM   #3
Holy Mackerel
Señor member

Called into a YT bite by Nelz, only to see two of Aarons rods ZZZZZ... Saw Julie release a YT... These two were on fire, heard of other hoot n hollering. Got picked up, line peeling, in gear, bendo............!!! then zig, zag, 6 lb bonehead, released unharmed. Talked to Aaron on the way in, thanks for the eats!

Saw some sea life on the way in... looks fishy, may not get out until Islander trip. Good luck all,

Chris

Holy Mackerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
vellocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
So Nelz, with the south filling in soon. You have some tough choices to make! I say do both!
i know!! i think we're leaving tomorrow for your hometown to surf for the next 4 days... straight 180 south, looks good for up north..
no fishing until next week..
gave up "tail" last night so i could wake up at 345am to hunt for what you got yesterday!! gambled wrong and blew it in both!!!
vellocity is offline   Reply With Quote