Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #21
danjor

I was going over to pickup a little and he managed to get a more than he was told.
danjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #22
T Bone

I went for 200 and was told when I got there they had 265#.This was split between three people.

The SD boys get next shot(Lowprofile-Jaws-Deamon) I didnt think anyone would want to go all the way to santa ana for less than 100#.If you three all get together I can set up another pickup for next week hopefully.I can try calling later this week but they may not have 300# by then.

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:21 AM   #23
danjor

Cooked up some of the bellys last night, omg they were soo good i liked them better than salmon fillets! I would say if you get any cut the part of the bellys with the most meat and save it to eat, those bugs arnt getting my bellys. Planing on smoking some after work
danjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #24
Deamon

Thanks for the effort T-Bone. I'd still like a shot at a hundy. It's abt $1.20 a pound down here and like Danjor, I was going to bag up some of the belly. Let me know if it works out. Jim
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #25
wbrewski

got bait

Meet Travis at the bait place, the bait was excellent, thank you Travis. I will contact you if I need more. Oh what channel will you guys be on when out hooping?
Old 09-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #26
T Bone

No Radio for me Walt.I have my waterproof cell and a fox 40...

It is a killer deal and thats why even though I have all I need right now I am still going to set up another run.I think I can just set the SD boys up for a will call.Deamon,Lowprofile and Jaws get together and I will set up either will call or meet me there.Sorry I couldnt get score everything in one shot.I lost track too after about 700# requested too so PM me if you are still interested.

I am going to smoke some bellies.Good meat in the cheeks too.Fish is very fresh and sushi firm when I pick it up.I saved my bluefin bellies too for some sashimi .Plan on making a platter to go with split lobster tails for beer and football on sunday!

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #27
wbrewski

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
No Radio for me Walt.I have my waterproof cell and a fox 40...

It is a killer deal and thats why even though I have all I need right now I am still going to set up another run.I think I can just set the SD boys up for a will call.Deamon,Lowprofile and Jaws get together and I will set up either will call or meet me there.Sorry I couldnt get score everything in one shot.I lost track too after about 700# requested too so PM me if you are still interested.

I am going to smoke some bellies.Good meat in the cheeks too.Fish is very fresh and sushi firm when I pick it up.I saved my bluefin bellies too for some sashimi .Plan on making a platter to go with split lobster tails for beer and football on sunday!
I am going out Tuesday night to avoid the mess on the water, wish me luck.