Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #26
DaveC

I have been off of the water for quite some time due to a job change (going back to work). I think I have wet a line maybe three times since June 1st. However I still will make my contribution to the Arne/Brad/Andy/etc. fund next year. I like reading the reports and getting the recent intel for the times I can make it out. It's my way of participating.

As for rule changes, I liked the format this year, I don't know that I would tinker with it much. The weighing of one exotic I thought was pretty cool. Reading the report from the lamb crew's paddie hopping sounded like fun. My brother is about done with a project boat that would be a perfect mothership for offshore paddie hopping. All I have to do is convince him to do it.

One thing I thought might be kind of fun would be to identify a few of the tournaments such as Dana, the Moyer and BWE's tourney and count fish submitted there as double points for the WCW. It would give people a chance to possibly make up some ground.

Regardless, I'll sign up next year.

Dave
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote