Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Drake

I agree with steve. You don't realize how much more of an advantage an experienced diver has over you in the water.

Cool, you're going to drop a brick down. It'll hit him and he won't even feel it because the water will slow it down so much.

You're going to bury hooks in him? That'll hurt, but 99% of divers carry a knife. He'll just your line off, and toss your boat. If that leads to a fight, who do you think is more prepared to fight in the water? A diver...or a guy who sits on Tupperware all day.

90% chance you have a PFD on. He doesn't, he can get away from you much easier than you can get away him him.

In ancient Japan, the biggest weakness against them was horse mounted soldiers. So you know what they did? They learned to dismount the soldiers and fight them on the ground. You're the horse mounted soldier, the diver is the samurai. When you go in the water, and trust me, you will. You're in their world now.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
thien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I agree with steve. You don't realize how much more of an advantage an experienced diver has over you in the water.

Cool, you're going to drop a brick down. It'll hit him and he won't even feel it because the water will slow it down so much.

You're going to bury hooks in him? That'll hurt, but 99% of divers carry a knife. He'll just your line off, and toss your boat. If that leads to a fight, who do you think is more prepared to fight in the water? A diver...or a guy who sits on Tupperware all day.

90% chance you have a PFD on. He doesn't, he can get away from you much easier than you can get away him him.

In ancient Japan, the biggest weakness against them was horse mounted soldiers. So you know what they did? They learned to dismount the soldiers and fight them on the ground. You're the horse mounted soldier, the diver is the samurai. When you go in the water, and trust me, you will. You're in their world now.
That brick is like a slow motion shot from the Matrix, however in the water you might have an advantage if you wear stretchy pants.
Closed Thread