Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2020, 07:24 AM   #1
dapHBCM
Junior

Short Term Storage Realities

Hey All,

First off - thank you to everyone who has given me input over the past few weeks. (And to everyone in general for all the awesome info on this forum.) I picked up a used 2020 PA14 and am trying to control the urge to drain my bank account on accessories!

I know for long term storage there are a number of concerns and preferred ways to store, but I am trying to determine what is considered OK in the short term.

How long can I keep a PA strapped in the bed of my truck, sitting upright, with a bed extender?

How about sitting on a couple crossbars, but upright to work on attachments/mountings/wiring?

I have to assume a day or two would be OK in these situations (unless its crazy hot out). Obviously, there is going to be some variation - just trying to get a feel. Often times when the SO and I do longer trips we start loading up days ahead of time.

Thanks again everyone!
dapHBCM is offline   Reply With Quote