Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #1
gary sullivan

La Jolla 6/20 A.M.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the people and organizations in the kayak fishing community for sharing freely information that allowed me to catch my first white sea bass this morning. Aaron, I’m still using those Mustad Big Gun J hooks you recommended and taking along a large cooler every time I go out. Adi for helping out BWE and Jim Sammons forum that people like Andy, Brad, Dave and others to numerous to mention almost daily contribute to our understanding of the sport. On the water friendships that have developed with Aaron, Andy, Arne, Adi, Jason, Dan, Wavster Dave, Pete, and Vito. With Vito I found someone older than me out there braving the elements. Maybe in a few more years I will be in the old guard and can give out useful advice. Anyway here is a picture of my 24 pound wsb caught early this morning almost in front of the condo in 65’ of water.

gary sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote