Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
JrBasser

Dive Lot

I have a a little diving package to sell. The set includes four 3lb dive weights, two 4lb dive weights, and one 5lb weight, along with an omer quick release dive belt. A pair of Medium Argos dive boots, a pair of heavy duty omer gloves, good for cold water or lobster diving. Also have a pair of high stretch cressi dive gloves, size small. Lastly I have a Neptonic System floatline with integrated bungee. And not pictured, but I will include an Omer Bandit Mirrored dive mask. I'd like $100 for the lot.

Also, though unrelated, I have a set of 16x10 8x170mm American Eagle Wheels I'd like to sell. If anyone is looking for some sweet 8 lug wheels for cheap, let me know. I'd like $200 for the 4 with 2 open caps and 2 closed caps.

Photobucket
JrBasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
JrBasser

Its a 75' (65', 10') line, and I also have a black breakaway adapter for it. It looks brand new I only dove with it a few times. How about $60? Im not sure I can get rid of the other stuff on its own

JrBasser is offline   Reply With Quote