Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
lacofdfireman
Junior

Malibu XFactor and Stealth 14 For Sale (Photo)

We are moving out of State and so we have decided to put the Kayaks up for sale.. Very basic Kayaks meaning nothing extra on them like FF's, Live Wells etc. Both Kayaks will come with COD Paddles and Apex Seats... Kayaks are in great condition. They may have a few scratches here and there but they are from rubbing on trailer or each other. Great Kayaks.. Also will throw in an XWing, Brand new but never installed for each...

Asking Price

X-Factor $700
Stealth 14 $800

Reasonable offers may be considered. Low ballers will be laughed at... Located in Tehachapi, Ca. 50miles East of Bakersfield off of HWY 58. Contact Dave at (661)335-2071 for questions...

lacofdfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacofdfireman View Post
We are moving out of State and so we have decided to put the Kayaks up for sale.. Very basic Kayaks meaning nothing extra on them like FF's, Live Wells etc. Both Kayaks will come with COD Paddles and Apex Seats... Kayaks are in great condition. They may have a few scratches here and there but they are from rubbing on trailer or each other. Great Kayaks.. Also will throw in an XWing, Brand new but never installed for each...

Asking Price

X-Factor $700
Stealth 14 $800

Reasonable offers may be considered. Low ballers will be laughed at... Located in Tehachapi, Ca. 50miles East of Bakersfield off of HWY 58. Contact Dave at (661)335-2071 for questions...

these are good prices, but you live so far...
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
BigWaterOmeez
Junior

Would you sell an X-Wing separately?
BigWaterOmeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
lacofdfireman
Junior

The guy that I bought them from in Bakersfield is a Malibu Distributor and I bought them used about 8 months ago and have had them in the water 4 times. Once at Huntington beach for about 30 minutes each and the other times in fresh water. The guy I bought them from said they are 2009's... I have no way to verify if they are or not. Anyone know how to tell?

As far as the X Wings go if someone doesn't buy these in a month or so I will sell the X Wings separately... But for now I would like to keep them as a package... Thanks...
Old 02-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
Iceman
Administrator

2009s, recessed side handles on X Factor, 1st edition Stealth........yup.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
lacofdfireman
Junior

I have had alot of interest in these Kayaks but due to location of items it will be a little tougher sale than usual. I am dropping the price to to $1200 for both Kayaks with everything included that I stated in original ad. Plus I will throw in some home built Kayak Stands... At this price they are "NOT" negotiable... Contact info in original Post...
Old 02-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
Huff
Junior

would you be willing to ship the stealth
Huff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
lacofdfireman
Junior

Both the XFactor and Stealth 14 are sold... Thanks