Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2023, 01:29 PM   #36
JohnMckroidJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHELL View Post
But I was working a combination of three poles fishing for a trout limit of 5 after that I move on to another fish species. So one pole soaking and the other 2 being rotated with bait and lures. Well the game warden had binoculars on me.
And went and got a boat to come out to me and wrote me up for to many poles. Not knowing if I broke the law or not. I signed the ticket and thought to my self a $150 fine no big deal. Well hi way fking robbery the fine was $1180.00 who's the crook here. So I decided to go to court and fight it. The game warden didn't show and it was dropped. I would have paid $150 or $200. But I got off
Scott free
Wow, that would have sucked to pay $1180.0 for using an extra rod! Good thing the warden was a no-show.

Glad they don't have any rules like that in Florida, I routinely drag 2 live baits while casting ahead with a lure. We do get visited on the water periodically to check licenses and catches, but all the wardens I have dealt with have been very courteous.

Wardens do monitor YouTube in Florida. A fellow yaker was ticketed for what the warden though was an offense on a video, but we had email correspondences from his headquarters to prove him wrong, so the ticket was invalidated.
JohnMckroidJr is offline   Reply With Quote