Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #21
Billy V

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsafety View Post

I may be tilting at windmills but I think that if the kayak user community bands together we could make this happen. I will try to get things started. Is anyone else interested in helping out?

Bob
The more places we can launch the better. Let me know what I can do.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #22
madscientist

With the impending MLPA closures you may want to wait and see if we have anywhere to fish within 5 miles of LJ before getting another launch site.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #23
Useful Idiot

I once manned the seal watching umbrella with a girl I knew for her college credit (gimme a break, you know why....). It was pretty much a joke. They make you write in this log book all the happenings of the day and any harassment that takes place. You are also responsible for "strongly suggesting" that people don't cross an arbitrary rope line that was there at the time (and also repairing damage to said rope line when people don't take your suggestion). Those people have no real authority or power, they're citizens just like the rest of the people on the beach. Pretty lame. And it wasn't even worth it lol
Old 07-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #24
metalbob
King of Constipation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
I once manned the seal watching umbrella with a girl I knew for her college credit (gimme a break, you know why....). It was pretty much a joke. They make you write in this log book all the happenings of the day and any harassment that takes place. You are also responsible for "strongly suggesting" that people don't cross an arbitrary rope line that was there at the time (and also repairing damage to said rope line when people don't take your suggestion). Those people have no real authority or power, they're citizens just like the rest of the people on the beach. Pretty lame. And it wasn't even worth it lol
didnt get to second base HUh?

i've done similar things for the opposite sex and have gotten nowhere...but much Worse....I went to a freakin Yanni concert followed up by a Kenny G concertlol
metalbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM   #25
sdcityboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbob View Post
didnt get to second base HUh?

i've done similar things for the opposite sex and have gotten nowhere...but much Worse....I went to a freakin Yanni concert followed up by a Kenny G concertlol
lollollol

ok, i worked at convair making cruise missles and took a girl to jackson browne "NO NUKES" concert- she wasnt bright enough to get the irony