Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
inshorefisher

Newport Harbor 05/06

I will be fishing Newport Harbor and will be launching at 9 or 10am. Let me know if you wanna join.
inshorefisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
danjor

I was there today. Was fishing for 8 hours with no luck and from the sound of all the people who I asked if they had any luck either no one was catching anything today.
Hopefully tomorow will be a better day.
danjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
inshorefisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjor View Post
I was there today. Was fishing for 8 hours with no luck and from the sound of all the people who I asked if they had any luck either no one was catching anything today.
Hopefully tomorow will be a better day.
I wanted to join you but had class. I had a decent c&r last week. Nph is really fishy. Just have to keep at it and gather tips here and there. I like using 1/2 yellow lead head and green plastic. I get calico, spottie, and sand bass there. Working on halibut. I see a few spots I like for halibut but they have been mia. Will post a report tomorrow.
inshorefisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
danjor

I would love to join you tomorow but I am busy tomorow morning.
Allthough saterday I would love to go padel out to some kelp beds to go fishing. I just want to go with someone if I go outside the harbor or out of la jolla. Only downside is I don't have a bait tank yet. That's next on my list just installed my fish finder last week and made some wheels yesterday
danjor is offline   Reply With Quote