Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
T Bone

Hooping SD bay - Need help

I am working at the Westin on broadway in the Gaslamp.I am hooking up the lobby with new paneling and a reception desk.We are staying in hotel circle rather than driving 100 miles home and I have been thinking about doing some hooping while I am out of town.Especially since I still have about 80# of salmon heads and belly in my freezer.
I am not looking for a secret spot,just need someone to throw me a bone as far as where to park,launch and have a shot at getting a bug or two.I have the bait if anyone is interested in going as well.I am thinking more like next week instead of this week.Hooping nights will be mon-tues-or wed as we work 4 ten hour days.

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer.

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
JeffB

Launch out of SI and shoot straight across and hoop in between the for big poles with Danger signs on them. There is a bunch of big rocks in between there. Stay to the outside of the poles, you venture inside, and you will be too close to the Naval base and get yelled at by the Navy boats. Good Luck and if you go post up how you do.....
Old 01-09-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
Launch out of SI and shoot straight across and hoop in between the for big poles with Danger signs on them. There is a bunch of big rocks in between there. Stay to the outside of the poles, you venture inside, and you will be too close to the Naval base and get yelled at by the Navy boats. Good Luck and if you go post up how you do.....
Hooped here 6 times in 4 days. 1 Keeper 1 short. This place is fished out for the season. 20 hours of 2 active hoopers....that's all that came up.