Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Matt
Support your local pangas

Now why does this just sound like fun!!!hahaha
Old 01-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
Billy V

I am going to patrol all those SMR's and SMCA's to aid and assist where ever possible..... except to the enemy

I intend on handing out fresh coffee, bbq'd cheeseburgers, cold drinks, fishing tackle, sun block, flurocarbon, rental rods, live bait and fresh dead squid.

I am throughly familiar with all the GPS #'s and visual boundaries of the new reserves and conservation areas, as well as what is - and is not allow to take place inside of them. I also have a nice new MLPA Map with all the pertinent info.

I can't wait to try out my new helium balloon and kite technique.

I predict there will be lots of balloons floating around out there.

Good Times
Old 01-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
GregAndrew

The first thing that comes to mind after reading this article is BAAAAAARF!! So now the DFG is commissioned to encourage environmental groups to do their jobs for them? And we all know how rational these folks are, so they will make fine volunteers!! I can see their solar powered sailboats ramming my kayak even now (Halibut Wars: The Next Battlefield).
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
RK

Billy I'll take a double double animal style and a beer buddy. I'll be the one volunteering to patrol some Kelpy zones inside the reserve I Gonna go full undercover and actually fish.
RK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
StinkyMatt

I can see one of these Aholes coming up to me and not receiving the warmest welcome.

I can also see them get very excited/ agitated when I completely ignore them.

I can see the agitated lunatics trying to "muslce" me around throwing a big wake and such.

Roll your cameras boys. Video or still photos roll the cameras!

It is not IF some incident will happen, its WHEN it will happen.

Remember, as fanatical as some of us are about fishing some of these people have as much if not more resolve to protect "THEIR" ocean. People that feel that strongly that they are willing to commit their free weekends to "protecting" their ocean are bound to do something dumb eventually.

........."Your Honor.....I have some video evidence I'd like to play now."
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #6
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
........."Your Honor.....I have some video evidence I'd like to play now."

Matt, please...please...please....pleeeeeeease

Do not record any fotage while you are wearing those super tight sweats that you were wearing that one night we went hoopnetting in Long Beach. If you show that to the judge they will immediately throw you in jail for indecent exposure

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #7
speedydk

Send a message via Yahoo to speedydk
What happens when the DFG runs out of money? I could just see the politicians trying to "Deputize" these anti-human use nazis thats what I would worry about. If DFG can't adequately patrol they will squawk for something to be done and the politicians in there infinite lack of wisdom will bow to the pressure. You never know what you're going to get, Ca. politics . From what I've been reading the DFG is already in bed with the Humane Society. Sorry if I offend anyone its just how I feel about it all. I've met a few wardens and I can tell you I would rather deal with them.
speedydk is offline   Reply With Quote