Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Heroes On The Water - So Cal Chapter

Old 12-01-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
OUTBACK SPECIAL

Donation

I have a Malibu Stealth 14 BLEM that I am willing to donate to HOW if it is something that would be of use please let me know.
It has been sitting outside and the handles and deploy cords for the rudder are dry rotted. it is very stable. The bait tank is plumbed but I'm sure the pump will need to be replaced. I have a like new seat and many extras... I will only donate to HOW for the use by our heroes. there are a few pictures on my profile page but I'm sure you know all about them. feel free to contact me if this is something that interests you. Mike
OUTBACK SPECIAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #2
jhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTBACK SPECIAL View Post
I have a Malibu Stealth 14 BLEM that I am willing to donate to HOW if it is something that would be of use please let me know.
It has been sitting outside and the handles and deploy cords for the rudder are dry rotted. it is very stable. The bait tank is plumbed but I'm sure the pump will need to be replaced. I have a like new seat and many extras... I will only donate to HOW for the use by our heroes. there are a few pictures on my profile page but I'm sure you know all about them. feel free to contact me if this is something that interests you. Mike
I have a soldier who has been going through a ruff time and loves to fish he recently lost his job where he was hoppong to save for a kayak, if you would like to donate it to him let me know i can gdt u in contact with him or u can come.to our base

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
jhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #3
yakety-yak
D-T-B

another 'yak available... :Sierra 10 blem
yakety-yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #4
tacmik

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhernandez View Post
I have a soldier who has been going through a ruff time and loves to fish he recently lost his job where he was hoppong to save for a kayak, if you would like to donate it to him let me know i can gdt u in contact with him or u can come.to our base

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
HEY OUTBACK. In the spirit and the mission of HOW, that is a very nice gesture on your part to donate your yak to us. as much as we could use it, I think that it would better serve going to jhernandez to give to a worthy vet that could use a little uplift in his life. If it alright with you please donate it to the soldier in need. thanks. Mike
Old 08-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #5
yakety-yak
D-T-B

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacmik View Post
HEY OUTBACK. In the spirit and the mission of HOW, that is a very nice gesture on your part to donate your yak to us. as much as we could use it, I think that it would better serve going to jhernandez to give to a worthy vet that could use a little uplift in his life. If it alright with you please donate it to the soldier in need. thanks. Mike
Oh, I was recycling an older thread with a similar topic. I didn't mean for it to be taken the wrong way--I was just adding that I have another kayak available for donation.
yakety-yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:21 AM   #6
jhernandez

I Love what HOW does and have been meaning to get out and join them for an event it just happens that every HOW event lands on my Military duty days, I wouldn't want to take away anything form them but i am still looking / raising money for a kayak for this particular soldier. I honestly believe that fishing prevented me from falling deeper into depression and anything worst, I believe it can help others too.
jhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote