Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2022, 03:55 PM   #1
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Does that mean you don't need a permit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
I've never bought a permit when I drove in to fish all the spots North/NE of West shores with my float tube. They do have big concrete barriers when entering to stop people from pulling trailers in, can be a tight squeeze but other than that I launched at North landing with about 30 other vehicles and didn't have any sort of a problem.
Or you have never been check. And would an f250 long bed fit thru the concrete barriers I could unhook my 6x10 trailer and pull it thru by hand with a trailer dolly
Old 11-16-2022, 04:12 PM   #2
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHELL View Post
Or you have never been check. And would an f250 long bed fit thru the concrete barriers I could unhook my 6x10 trailer and pull it thru by hand with a trailer dolly
I can't say for sure because I've only fished there a handful of times but I don't think you need a fishing permit unless you're launching at their ramp and or parking within the gated area. None of the other lakes require a fishing permit like they do locally in S. Cal.

It might be a tight squeeze for you but I have seen 4dr short bed full size trucks and suburbans back there which leads me to believe they fit or there could be another larger entrance. I do it with my access cab 1st gen Tundra with 4x so the turning radius isn't as tight but I get through no problem.
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 04:49 PM   #3
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Do you know if there's a name for that dirt road

And thanks for the reply
Tight lines amgio

Last edited by MITCHELL; 11-16-2022 at 04:54 PM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote