Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 08-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #1
xDreamEpic
Junior

Selling Hobie Proangler 12

Have to let my baby go now. Looking for $2000 for everything. Trying to sell as a package. Because there is a trolling motor the kayak is registered and current. I have the DMV paperwork that I will also hand over. The trolling motor is not permanent and I designed it that way. It can be removed during transportation or if you don't want to use it. The cooler livewell is also removable and not permanent. The pelican battery box is attached to the cooler and you can just pull the battery out to recharge if needed. Comes with all the batteries pictured. One for the livewell, one for the trolling motor, one for the fish finder, and one as a spare. The fish finder is a lowrance elite chirp 7x. I have a set of turbo fins that are brand new and just needs to be installed. If you want pics, I can send it to you. Included is also a life vest and a go pro mount along with a bamboo gaff and of course the wheels and paddles.

I wasn't able to upload pictures here, but it's also posted on sdfish and offer up.

Thanks Guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200813_104459.jpg (83.2 KB, 346 views)
xDreamEpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 12:42 PM   #2
slobslayer

Still available? I sent a Pm
slobslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 10:59 AM   #3
wkk
Junior

probably sold. I sent him a PM as well but no response.

Ended up just ordering a new bonafide rs117 from OEX.
wkk is offline   Reply With Quote